Thursday, May 19, 2005

The bad Blogger

As my husband pointed out last night…I am a bad blogger. I promise to try and be better. But with my “free time” …the phrase makes me laugh. I can’t remember the last time I had free time. What on earth would I do if I didn’t have a gazillion balls up in the air at one time?
I started making burp cloths last night. I made some when I was preggo with my son and he is 21 months now and we’re still using them. Though now they are getting used as washcloths after he eats and has food all over himself. So I thought I should make some and try and sell them. They are really turning out nice. A lot fancier than the original ones I made for my son, Logan.
The countdown has begun on the arrival of baby #2. I am trying to get my website looking fresher before his arrival. I don’t know why I put this pressure on myself to have it done before baby arrives but hey that’s how it gets done I guess. So I have taken all of my inventory and re-taken pictures of everything in the same format. So there is a more uniformed look to the site. Also need to get on there and get rid of all the winter stuff…who’s buying crochet hats now? No one.
My friend Corie and I are hosting a party this Saturday. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing what the response is to the new products I have going on right now. I’m hoping the burp cloths will be a hit. I know as a seasoned mom they sure do come in handy…it’s the gift that keeps on giving. I may even use the burp cloths to get into some boutique stores. That is on the list of things to do after baby arrives and I’m functioning again as a normal human being. I want to hit boutiques and get my products out there for people to see. It’s the only way my biz is going to take off. People need to see the products up close to see for themselves how fantastic they are.Well it seems as though Logan is finally asleep…I can now sneak into my work studio and get some sewing done.

No comments: