Tuesday, February 13, 2007

another blog

My best friend Jessica and I have created a blog together called "Notes from the CocktailMoms". Everything from crafts to entertaining to conscious living will be discussed. So if you are looking for something different slip on over and check out my other blog.

In other news I've been sick. Just a common cold...fever, cough, runny nose etc. Nothing major. But being sick and caring for 2 kids is not fun! Possibly the hardest part of the SAHM job. I've barely been able to get to the sewing machine. Though I've been knitting up a storm. I joined a knitting group and it's sparked me to knit myself a wrap sweater. I hardly ever make anything for myself so it's nice to take a break from the everyday and surround myself in beautiful yarn every evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are making something for yourself. Sometimes we forget that we need something too.
Enjoy the knitting, it can be so relaxing.
Love,
Mom