Saturday, August 19, 2006

My First Triathlon

Tomorrow is the big day! I'll be competing in my first triathlon. It's a sprint triathlon so 1/2 mile swim, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run. Like I don't have enough on my plate with a business and 2 kids!?!?! Haaahaaa. I needed modivation to loose the extra weight I gained with being preggo with Zane. Can you believe my baby just turned 1!!!! Time has flown by. Anyhoo...back to the tri...there are 5 thousand women competing. I feel confident that I'll finish and right now that's my only goal. :)
I am so excited and totally freaked out at the same time. This is a picture of my friend, Nikki and I (I am on the left) showing off our numbers. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hear us cheering from Maryland. We are with you in spirit.
Love,
Mom and Dad

lauren said...

That is incredible!