Friday, April 07, 2006

As the warm weather is approaching the pacific northwest I spent a few hours going through the rubbermaid containers of clothing that I have stored away to see if anything will fit Baby Zane. Logan kept asking "what are you doin'?" And I explained that these were his old clothes and now Baby Zane is going to wear them since they don't fit you anymore. Well Logan saw these 2 pairs of pants and is refusing to share them. He takes them out of the room and into our bedroom and then precedes to put them both on. He walks back into the room where I am sorting clothes and declares "they still fit! I try em on!" So I had to snap a picture of him and his pants that still fit. haaahaaa. The bottom pair are the Blue's Clues pants I made for his Blue's Clue's Birthday Party last year and the ones on top are Sesame Street. I guess he'll be sporting the ever so popular three quarter length pants this spring.

I must admit it warms my heart that the ones he picked as his faves were made by me. LOVE THAT!

No comments: