Monday, February 20, 2006

Relocating

Relocating. Ugh! So we’ve made a list and we’re checking it twice and hopefully come June when we visit these cities we will be able to say where we are moving. My head hurts from all the research. I kid you not. Now I understand why people never leave where they grew up…it’s so freakin’ easy to do that! Talk about a defining character trait. Where you live and how long you have lived there defiantly says something about your personality. Adventurous people relocate or at least go away to college and then come back to the hometown. But the people that stay put….born and bred kinda thing….well…let’s just say I think they may need to push their comfort level a bit. Ok enough of a rant. Back to relocating. So we are looking into a few cities but we are limited on where we would like to live cause we’d like to be somewhere between Washington DC and NYC. Basically because of friends and family and the free babysitting. Of course jobs and school systems play a huge part and we’re totally city people so ideally we would like to be in a city environment. So if you are reading this blog and you love the city you live in…send me a shout tell me why you love your area. Sell me your city.

No comments: